Muscle MX is making a name for themselves as a company producing high-quality CBD products for those with an active lifestyle.
Are their balms and lotion the right choice for you?
Read our Muscle MX Review to make a more informed decision!
About Muscle MX
Muscle MX was founded in 2017 by Mike Baghoomian, Kami Pietz, and Chris Pietz, originally from Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Muscle MX mission statement is “to liberate you to do the things you want to do!”
- All of their ingredients, including hemp, are sourced from farmers in the US.
- Muscle MX prides itself on developing CBD products using only all-natural, active ingredients for maximum quality and potency.
- Their products are sent to independent third-party labs for Quality Assurance tests.
- All Muscle MX products have 0.00% THC, “while still containing the full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other phytonutrients” making them 100% safe and legal for competing athletes to use.
- While Muscle MX is based in Draper, Utah, they currently ship to all 50 US states and Europe.
- You can also use their store locator to find retailers who stock Muscle MX products.
Contacting Muscle MX
If you have any questions, you can contact Muscle MX via:
- Live Chat
- Phone: 801 565 4718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Products Do Muscle MX Sell?
Muscle MX focuses mostly on topical products for external use. However, they also offer CBD drops.
Their products are organized into three loose categories:
- CBD Balms
- CBD Lotions
- CBD Drops
Let’s take a quick look at the highlights!
There are essentially two products here:
The Activate CBD Heating Balm and the Recovery CBD Cooling Balm. Both come in different sizes and are also available in bundles.
- Activate is designed for getting sore muscles, joints, and tendons ready for your next workout.
- Recovery is for helping your sore muscles, joints, and tendons recover from any activity or general discomfort.
Muscle MX only offers one CBD lotion at the moment.
The Restore CBD Lotion is “the only product to combine the healing powers of CBD, essential oils and SilverSol Technology® colloidal nano-silver.”
This helps it act as an antimicrobial barrier and non-greasy moisturizer at the same time!
While originally made to help heal damaged skin, blisters, scrapes, and rashes, Muscle MX says Restore can also be used to relieve joint pain in your hands and feet.
You can get Restore by itself for $44.99.
Customers like Dawn and Cathy confess they enjoy using this product.
Cathy also says Muscle MX suggested Restore after she found the Recovery balm wasn’t giving her as much relief as hoped – and the results were phenomenal!
Muscle MX offers one CBD drop available in 3 different flavors and 2 different strength ratios.
The different flavors available are Natural, Berry, and Coffee.
Prices are based on strength:
- 500mg (17mg per drop) – $59.99
- 1000mg (33mg per drop) – $99.99
Jeanine says the Natural CBD drops help relieve her back pain, which would normally require surgery:
Melody also says the Coffee 1000mg tincture helps her sleep better, while Sandra has been using it to relieve pain from a pinched nerve in her back:
Muscle MX Reviews – What Are People Saying?
Surprisingly, there aren’t many people talking about Muscle MX outside of their on-site customer reviews!
However, we did find one online review that gave them 2/5 stars… though their information was outdated and the criteria used was very abstract.
Three Muscle MX customers felt compelled to leave positive comments on the review. DJ (who’s an athlete) and Clark both point out Muscle MX products work better than the reviewer gives credit.
Clark and Patricia also accuse the site of dismissing Muscle MX without doing any proper research:
Muscle MX sell a nice range of CBD creams and balms, so if that’s what you’re looking for then they could be worth trying.
If you’re a Muscle MX customer then don’t forget to leave your review below!