Procana says “Your body is designed for inner balance.”
But will their products help achieve that inner balance?
Read our Procana Review to find out!
- Procana was founded in 2013 and, according to their website they’ve “been on the forefront of cannabinoid research and development.”
- Their mission statement is “to advocate, educate and communicate the power of cannabinoid therapy. We believe that our products should be easily accessible and available to everyone at an affordable price.”
- Their products are manufactured according to cGMP standards in the Procana Laboratories.
- Their hemp sources aren’t known, but they use CO2 extraction for most products and cold-press extraction for others.
- Certificates of Analysis are available for all their products.
- All Procana products have less than 0.3% THC.
- Their laboratory is based in California, but Procana LTD is based in Northern Ireland.
- Procana only guarantees shipping to customers in the US, UK, and Canada, though certain products are only available in the US.
You can contact Procana via:
- Live Chat
- Toll-free Phone Number (US): +1 844 776 2262
- Phone Number (UK): +44 203 746 04 52
- Email: email@example.com
What Products Do Procana Sell?
Procana offers 20 products that fall under 7 different categories. Let’s take a quick look at what each category offers.
CBD Pills and Capsules
There are 4 products in this category.
The first is a basic CBD softgel capsule that comes in three different potency levels:
- Balance (8mg per capsule)
- Complete (20mg per capsule)
- and Ultra (50mg per capsule).
Customers, such as Darlene and Jessica, praise the capsules for relieving pain and discomfort from surgeries and autoimmune diseases:
CBD PM Night-Time: Has 15mg of CBD and 3mg of Melatonin per capsule to help you sleep better.
Barbara is quick to advocate for Procana’s CBD PM Night-Time product, explaining it replaced her old CBD sleep aid.
Likewise, Michael says the product helped him get a full night’s sleep!
Hemp Omega offers an alternative to fish oil in softgel capsule form. Each capsule has a whopping 500mg of Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil.
The whole bottle combined has 30,000mg Hemp Seed Oil and only costs $15.99.
Customers, like Keith and David, say it’s very effective and helps reduce swelling and pain while also offering mental clarity!
The Whole Plant Hemp Extract capsules come in three potency options:
- Hemp Advanced (140mg per capsule)
- Hemp Spectrum+ (50mg per capsule)
- and Hemp Excel+ (100mg per capsule).
Brenda admits she ran out before she could restock and definitely felt the difference, whereas Tina says her daughter used the capsules to focus better on her exams and relieve anxiety!
Procana recently launched their new CBD Balance Fruit Chew Gummies.
Each bottle offers an assortment of natural strawberry, grape, and orange flavors.
The 10mg gummies cost $26.99 per bottle and the 25mg gummies are $34.99.
Todd praises the gummies for helping with his arthritis, while Taylor shares them with her dog and uses them to help quit smoking!
There are 3 CBD tinctures to choose from.
Procana’s tinctures are the oil version of their softgel capsules, making them ideal for anyone who prefers using a dropper instead of swallowing a pill.
Prices range from $24.99 to $59.99 depending on product and potency.
Barbara uses the tinctures to help with her mood swings; meanwhile Cheryl uses them for relief from her arthritis, GERD, and restless leg syndrome!
CBD for Vaping
Vapers can choose between Procana’s Dispensable Pens and Vape Cartridges.
Both options offer 200mg of CBD and come in 4 different flavors:
- Classic OG
- Smooth Vanilla
- and Fresh Menthol.
The disposable pens cost $25 each, while the vape cartridges are $20.
Ryan and Steven both say Procana’s vaping products reduced their anxiety levels.
Steven also says it’s a far superior product compared to the pod type CBD vaporizer he was using before!
CBD for Pets
Procana offers CBD oils for 4 different dog breed sizes and a fifth one for mini dog breeds and cats.
The potency varies from 3mg to 8mg of CBD per serving, with the price ranging from $16.99 to $22.99.
A sixth option is the Vet Formula softgels for dogs, which also has 8mg per serving. The container has 30 capsules and costs $29.99.
Another new product category, Procana only offers two topicals at the moment.
The Arnica Spray has 375mg of CBD, while the Arnica Roll-on has 250mg. Prices are $19.99 and $24.99.
Procana also introduced a new range of CBG products: a softgel and tincture.
Both are available in two strengths – 10mg and 20mg CBG per serving.
The lower potency costs $29.99 for either product, while the stronger versions are $39.99.
Procana Reviews – What Are People Saying?
The only comments we found about Procana, besides from their website, were from 2019 and were left in response to a blog review.
Natalie claims to be a Procana representative and left her comment asking the blogger to correct some false information that was published.
A few months later, Bella added a personal review that paints a sad picture.
Bella says she and her husband had no luck with the Procana CBD Ultra 1,500mg CBD Tincture.
Even after drinking the whole bottle, her husband felt no effects whatsoever.
They both felt like it tasted like pure olive oil. After trying to contact Procana, Bella says she got no response:
Procana sell a nice range of CBD products to suit help satisfy all your CBD needs.
But we couldn’t find any independent tests to verify their products contain the quoted amount of CBD and there’s really not that many reviews for them online so it’s hard to say whether they’re worth buying from or not right now.
If you’ve tried any of the Procana CBD products then don’t forget to leave your review below!